Sparks Golf Challenge
We challenge you to complete as many holes of golf as you can in a day, whilst raising funds for children’s medical research.
To register for the Challenge please fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
- Organise a team (2 – 4 players) to complete the challenge and
register on the Sparks website.
- Choose a date and select a course(s) to play your rounds on (your challenge must be completed by the 1st September 2013).
- Start Fundraising!
- Teams comprise of 2-4 players
- The scoring method is 2 best stableford scores on each hole (full handicap allowances)
- Only your team’s score from the first 72 holes will count to your total score
- There will be 3 teams invited to play at the Sparks Open at The Oxfordshire Golf Club in October: The Highest Fundraiser, the Best Stableford Score over 72 holes and the Most Holes Played.