Take on some of England’s finest scenery as you walk, jog, or run your choice of distance.
Whether you’re a regular walker new to endurance events, a seasoned trekker looking for new adventures or a marathon runner ready to 'up' your distance, there’s an Ultra Challenge for everyone.
Enjoy your trek, your way. Take your pick of magnificent coastal scenery, the open English countryside, or iconic landmarks and choose your distance: 25km, 50km or the full 100km Ultra Challenge.
Charity Sponsorship Option
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Sign up now for charity sponsorship:
Mixed Funding Option
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Sign up now for mixed funding:
Why join Team Sparks?
As part of Team Sparks, you’ll receive a complimentary charity T-shirt, training tips, fundraising advice and unlimited support from our Challenge Events team, as well as:
• Pre-event training support + app
• ALL meals/food included!
• Rest stops – free food & drink
• Medics, massage, and pace walkers
• Medal and a glass of bubbly at the finish line!
• Two-Day Full ‘Daylight’ option with camping available
Race To The Stones
Take part in one of the UK’s biggest long-distance treks or runs, on the Ridgeway – Britain’s oldest path.
Enjoy the stunning British countryside from the Chilterns to the North Wessex Downs, passing Bronze Age hill forts and Roman river crossings, before finishing at the historic Avebury Stone Circle.
This is a challenge for all ages, experience and fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend or take on 100km in one go.
For more information, visit racetothestones.com.
• Registration: £44 (non-stop) / £64 (weekender, including camping)
• Minimum Fundraising: £425
*Don’t forget to select ‘Sparks Charity’ as your chosen charity, and we’ll part-fund your place!
Why join Team Sparks?
You’ll receive a complimentary charity t-shirt, training tips and fundraising advice and unlimited support from our dedicated Challenge Events team, plus:
• Training programme tailored to all levels
• Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
• Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
• Bag transport to the finish
• Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
• Medical support at pit stops and along the route
• Finisher’s medal