Race To The Stones
Take part in one of the UK’s biggest long-distance treks or runs, on the Ridgeway – Britain’s oldest path.
Enjoy the stunning British countryside from the Chilterns to the North Wessex Downs, passing Bronze Age hill forts and Roman river crossings, before finishing at the historic Avebury Stone Circle.
This is a challenge for all ages, experience and fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend or take on 100km in one go.
For more information, visit racetothestones.com.
• Registration: £44 (non-stop) / £64 (weekender, including camping)
• Minimum Fundraising: £425
*Don’t forget to select ‘Sparks Charity’ as your chosen charity, and we’ll part-fund your place!
Why join Team Sparks?
You’ll receive a complimentary charity t-shirt, training tips and fundraising advice and unlimited support from our dedicated Challenge Events team, plus:
• Training programme tailored to all levels
• Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
• Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
• Bag transport to the finish
• Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
• Medical support at pit stops and along the route
• Finisher’s medal