Virgin Money London Marathon 2020
2020 Team Sparks runners: what does this mean for you?
We know how much effort our amazing runners have put into their training and fundraising so far and we cannot thank them enough.
We’re in conversation with the team at London Marathon to understand exactly what this means for our charity places. We will be working through the options as quickly as possible and we'll be in touch with everyone in Team Sparks in the coming weeks to let you know your options
A Virtual 40th Race
Everyone with a place in the 2020 event will still have the chance to take part in The 40th Race by running the famous 26.2 mile marathon distance from home or anywhere in the world on the course of their choice on Sunday 4 October.
We will be in touch with further details of the Virtual Event early next week.
Team Sparks Perks
Whether you’re running for Team Sparks on a charity or ballot place, you will receive:
• A complimentary professional Sparks running vest
• Access to our running training hub full of expertise to prepare you for your run
• Training and information days so you can meet your fellow Team Sparks members and hear from some running pros
• A post-race reception just off The Mall with refreshments, complimentary massage and amazing views of London
• Unlimited support from our dedicated challenge events team
We’ll support your training and fundraising goals, and you’ll be inspired to make every mile count for children with rare or complex conditions.
Visit our very own Training Zone for access to training guides, fitness videos from our personal trainers and the chance to interact with other supporters.