Your fundraising will help us raise £10 million to find the treatments critically children need. We need you runners, bakers, racers, dancers and quizzers. Whatever you do to raise funds for Sparks, there really is no time to lose.
Fundraising made easy
We’re here to help you with fundraising and have created some handy hints on how to break down your target into simple fundraising initiatives. Once you’ve decided what you would like to do, tell us about it!
Our friendly fundraising team will be on hand to offer fundraising advice and can also assist with any materials you might need too! Call us on 0203 8413179. Want to get involved in supporting Sparks but don’t know how?
Get in touch with us and we’ll help you plan, organise and promote your fundraising.
There are plenty of exciting ways that you can offer children hope by fundraising for Sparks Charity. Maybe you’re a keen baker and could host a Coffee Morning? Perhaps you’d like to host a Sparks quiz or tournament?
Have a look at our Fundraising Guide for more inspiration.
Thank you for fundraising for Sparks. Your support could help change the lives of tens of thousands of children with rare and complex conditions in the UK. We think that makes you very special.
JustGiving: step-by-step guide
- Set up your JustGiving page
- Personalise your page: share your story and why you’re fundraising for Sparks Charity
- Link to our videos on your fundraising page so people can see where their money goes – and how you’re helping to improve children’s lives
- Share your fundraising page on social media and add to your profiles – don’t forget to mention Sparks Charity using our social media handles
- Use one of our ready-made email signatures, linking to your fundraising page
- Keep posting updates and pictures of your fundraising journey to keep your sponsors engaged
- Let us know how you’re getting on and if you need help with anything