Every day in the UK, up to five children lose their lives because of a rare disease. These children and their families are waiting for life-saving treatments. Researchers are waiting for the funding to find answers. We’re waiting for your help.
Whether you’re taking on a Sparks challenge or hosting your own fundraising event, your contribution will have a huge impact on the lives of critically ill children and their families – and we’re incredibly grateful for your support. To help you make the most of your fundraising, please have a look at our guides and other fundraising resources.
Fundraising made easy
We’re here to help you with fundraising and have created some handy hints on how to break down your target into simple fundraising initiatives. Once you’ve decided what you would like to do, tell us about it! Our friendly fundraising team will be on hand to offer fundraising advice and can also assist with any materials you might need too! Call us on 020 7239 3000. Want to get involved in supporting Sparks but don’t know how? Get in touch with us and we’ll help you plan, organise and promote your fundraising.
There are plenty of exciting ways that you can offer children hope by fundraising for Sparks Charity. Maybe you’re a keen baker and could host a Coffee Morning? Perhaps you’d like to host a Sparks quiz or tournament? Have a look at our fundraising guide for more inspiration.
- General fundraising poster – PDF / Word
- London Marathon fundraising poster – PDF / Word
- RideLondon fundraising poster – PDF / Word
JustGiving: step-by-step guide
- Set up your JustGiving page
- Personalise your page: share your story and why you’re fundraising for Sparks Charity
- Link to our videos on your fundraising page so people can see where their money goes – and how you’re helping to improve children’s lives
- Share your fundraising page on social media and add to your profiles – don’t forget to mention Sparks Charity using our social media handles
- Use one of our ready-made email signatures, linking to your fundraising page
- Keep posting updates and pictures of your fundraising journey to keep your sponsors engaged
- Let us know how you’re getting on and if you need help with anything
Please get in touch if you have any questions – we’re happy to help.