Whether you want to run a marathon or a 10k, we have a run that’s right for you!
17 March 2019
£250 fundraising target, £25 registration fee.
Early bird registration only £10 for the whole of November. Quote EARLYBIRD10.
The Bath Half Marathon – or the ‘Bath Half’ as it is affectionately known, is one of the longest established and most popular city centre road events in the UK. It is also the largest charity fundraising event in the South West region, raising over £2.25 million for charity in 2017 alone.
The course itself is fast and flat making it suitable for all abilities – for beginners whose key objective is to complete the course, to more regular long-distance event runners, looking to beat their personal best time. It covers a two lap 13.1 mile (21.1km) traffic-free course straddling both sides of the River Avon. The race starts and finishes in Great Pulteney Street, in the heart of the World Heritage City of Bath.
As part of Team Sparks you’ll receive training and fundraising advice to achieve your best performance in the race and make a real difference to sick children.
Join Team Sparks to get:
- unlimited support from our dedicated challenge events team
- a running vest
- fundraising advice and tips to help you reach your target
- access to our training hub
- cheer station along the course
- meet and great
Email the Challenge Team or call 020 3841 3164 for the next stage of your journey.
Virgin Money London Marathon
28 April 2019
£2000 fundraising target, £100 registration fee.
As part of Team Sparks, you will receive:
- Unlimited support from our dedicated challenge events team
- A Sparks running vest
- Fundraising advice and tips
- Access to our running training hub full of expertise to prepare you for your run
- Training and information days so you can meet your team mates and hear from some running pros
- A post-race party with refreshments, complimentary massage and amazing views of London
Join Team Sparks for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2019 and help fund pioneering children’s medical research. We’ll be there to support you all the way to that famous finish line!
Applications for our London Marathon places are now closed. We will allocate our charity places in October 2018 after the public ballot has been announced.
Have you already got a London Marathon place?
We’d love to have you on board. There’s no minimum sponsorship target – we just ask you to raise what you can! We’ll support your training and fundraising goals, and you’ll be inspired to make every mile count for children with serious illnesses.
Email the Challenge Team to take the next step in your marathon journey