April Offer – Save up to 25% on your registration fee
28 Sept 2019
Choose from two distances – 24km or 50km
About the Event
Join us for an ‘end of season’ challenge along the North Downs. Take on 50km from Farnham to Reigate in this area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and wonderful Surrey countryside which includes a climb up the impressive Box Hill with fantastic views to the south. Walk, jog or run the North Downs 50 Challenge with 1,500 others, then soak up the finish line with festival style celebrations and evening hospitality, plus camping options if you’re up for it!
Half Challenge 24km option just added!
Why join Team Sparks?
As part of Team Sparks, you’ll receive a complimentary charity T-shirt, training tips, fundraising advice and unlimited support from our Challenge Events team, as well as:
- Pre-event training support + app
- Zumba style warm up on the day
- Fully sign posted route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Rest stops – free snacks & drink
- Halfway point lunch included
- Finishers medal and glass of bubbly!
- Hot food, beer and bar + camping options at the finish line
- Opportunity to join as an individual or team
Plus a 10% discount will automatically be deducted from your registration fees as Sparks is a charity partner.
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full 50km Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Second Half 24km Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Save on your registration – use discount code APRILCHARITY for 25% off your registration fee
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full 50km Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Second Half 24km Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Save on your registration – use discount code APRILMIXED for 15% off your registration fee