New Year Promotion – Save up to 50% on your registration fee
31 Aug/1 Sept 2019
Take on some of England’s finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or even a Run! It’s up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil’s Dyke, welcome rest stops, ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey that you’ll never forget…
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half and Quarter options also available. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Charity Sponsorship – 50% OFF Registration Fee – discount code NEWYEARCHARITY
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – 20% OFF Registration Fee – discount code NEWYEARMIXED
You might also be interested in