April Offer – Save up to 25% on your registration fee
31 Aug – 1 Sept 2019
Choose from three distances – 25km, 50km or 100km
About the event
Take on some of England’s finest scenery as you walk, jog, or run one of three distances! It’s up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way with stunning views over the sea, before you reach a mid-point stop in Brighton. Devil’s Dyke, welcome rest stops and some ups & downs over rolling hills all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after at the end of your amazing 100km journey.
Why join Team Sparks?
As part of Team Sparks, you’ll receive a complimentary charity T-shirt, training tips, fundraising advice and unlimited support from our Challenge Events team, as well as:
- Pre-event training support + app
- ALL meals/food included!
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal and a glass of bubbly at the finish line!
- Opportunity to join as an individual or team
- 100km Full Challenge, half or quarter Challenge options
- Walk, jog or run – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option with camping available
Plus, a 10% discount will automatically be deducted from your registration fees as Sparks is a charity partner.
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Save on your registration – use discount code APRILCHARITY for 25% off your registration fee
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Save on your registration – use discount code APRILMIXED for 15% off your registration fee