The new Sparks giving club is coming soon.
Individuals and organisations can make a long term difference to children’s medical research. As part of a passionate and dedicated community of supporters, you can help fund research to find the treatments critically ill children desperately need.
You will become part of a unique community of supporters who are united in the aim to fund research to find the treatments critically ill children desperately need.
Membership will start at £30,000 over three years.
The Sparks giving club membership offers you:
- A unique opportunity to become part of a close-knit community of supporters, united in their ambition to help find new treatments and cures for critically ill children.
- Invitations to exclusive events where you and your fellow members will have the chance to meet Sparks child health researchers and the families who will benefit from your support.
- One-to-one meetings with Sparks funded researchers, to hear first-hand how your support is driving new treatments and cures for critically ill children.
- Bi-annual updates on how your support is making an impact on children’s medical research and on the lives of patients and their families who have benefited from the ground-breaking projects you have supported.
- Recognition for your support in Sparks Charity publications and on our website.
For more information, please use the button below to email us, or telephone Samantha Martin, Sparks Philanthropy Manager, on 020 3841 3287 .
One in three children with a rare condition won't live to celebrate their fifth birthday. Our child health research can save their lives. Your support through the giving club will help us find the treatments they urgently need.
For critically ill children, there’s no time to lose.