Regatta London ‘Feelfree 30L Dry Tube’ Free Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Regatta London Feelfree 30L Dry Tube Free Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”)
1. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Sparks Charity, registered charity number 1003825 (England and Wales), SC039482 (Scotland) and company number 2634037, of 40 Bernard Street, London WC1N 1LE (the “Charity”).
2. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents, aged 18 years or over, who satisfy the criteria in Clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions. This requirement does not apply to employees of the Charity, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw.
3. The Prize Draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
4. Participants will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw if:
4.1 They register with the charity on an Individual Canoe/Kayak, Individual Stand Up Paddle Board, or Canoe Team of Two place for Regatta London 2019 during the month of August 2019; or
4.2 They are a registered participant as at August 1st 2019 on an Individual Canoe/Kayak, Individual Stand Up Paddle Board, or Canoe Team of Two place, who refers another individual to take part, notifying the Charity by email of the new participant’s name and date of registration throughout the month of August 2019.
5. The closing date of the Prize Draw is midday (GMT, UK) on Monday 30th September 2019. Participants registering for the Regatta London 2019 event after this time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. The Charity accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network or server failure of any kind.
7. One winner will be chosen by random draw, from all entrants in the Prize Draw, supervised by an independent person at 3pm on Thursday 3rd October 2019.
8. The winner will receive a ‘Feelfree 30L Dry Tube’ in black, RRP £24.99.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone on Friday 4th October 2019. If the winner does not respond to the Charity within 28 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Charity will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The winner must provide a residential postal address (including a postcode) in the United Kingdom (“Valid Postal Address”), in order to claim their prize.
10. Upon receipt of a Valid Postal Address, the prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days. The Charity accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The Charity reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Charity's control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of the Charity regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 28 days after the date of the closing date of the Prize Draw.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry. The Charity reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Charity reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Charity, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Charity, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude the Charity’s liability for fraud, personal injury or death, after which investigation is found to have been howsoever caused by the Charity.
18. The winner may be asked to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media. The winner has the right to choose not to participate in publicity.
20. The Prize Draw, and these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim between the parties arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with the Regatta London ‘Feelfree 30L Dry Tube’ Prize Draw and / or these Terms and Conditions, or their subject matter or formation.
21. The Charity reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time.